In the course of our dealings with you, we will collect and process personal information about you. Your personal information includes any information allowing us to identify you as an individual, by your name, your email address, or and your telephone number. By login on to our pages, you are consenting to receive future communication, emails, and offers from us and our subsidiaries.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations that relate to data protection and privacy, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- what personal information we collect;
- why we collect this information;
- how we will use it;
- how long we will keep it;
- who else will see it;
- how you can contact us;
your rights in relation to the personal information that we hold, including your rights to change, delete and see your information.
When using our websites, we will also place cookies on your device – please see our cookies page for more information about the cookies we use and how you can change your cookie settings.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information:
When you register with us, we may ask you for a number of information including:
- your name;
- your postal/delivery address;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your profession;
- a password – please keep this safe with it;
whether you would like to receive information from us via email, SMS text, post or telephone;
If you are placing an order, we will also ask for your payment card number, expiry date and CVV number.
information that you provide by filling in forms, including those on our Digital Services. This includes information provided by you at the time of becoming a registered user of our Website or a member of a scheme we operate or if you enter any competition or promotion sponsored by us. This information could include your name, date of birth, address, contact details, information about your home and information about your DIY and home improvement capabilities and intentions; and
information concerning your marketing preferences.
Information we collect about how you use our Digital Services and when you shop with us, when you shop with us online, browse our Websites or other organisations’ websites where our adverts are shown, or use our Digital Services, we may collect:
information about any devices you have used, operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers;
cookies and information about your online browsing behaviour and history on our Digital Services, your location, and information about when you click on one of our adverts:
details of your purchases with or through us;
information that you provide to us by using our Digital Services, including any photos you have uploaded on our web and mobile platforms and applications;
information contained in and records of communications between us, including recordings of telephone calls when you contact us and instant messaging applications;
information about your preferences in connection with our Digital Services, for the purposes of enhancing and personalising your experience on our Digital Services;
we may record details of your account and future information that we collect after registration and or your online purchase.
When you place an order we need your contact and payment information to enable us to take payment and fulfil your order. You can browse our website without providing us with any of this information. When you want to place an order via the website, we ask you to login or register so you can open a customer profile and upload and save images, save your browsing information and your preferences and retrieve them from any of your devices.
When you book an appointment via our website, we will ask for your name and contact details to benefit your training.
We may ask you for information, such as colours, style and other details concerning your house, to better guide you in the viewing of our offering and use of our services and training.
You may also provide us with personal information via our forums, product questions and reviews, customer support video chat, survey responses or competition entries.
We will ask for or collect your personal information when you use our customer support services, including telephone support, instant messaging and video chats.
We ask for your permission to send you marketing and promotional material via post, telephone, email, social marketing and SMS so that we can send you free gifts, invitations to events, special offers and other marketing material that we believe may be of interest to you or those related to you. If you give permission, you will be able to withdraw it at any time,
by using the unsubscribe link in each communication we send out which will opt you out of receiving either marketing emails or SMS messages, as applicable;
where you are a registered user of our Websites, by using any set account registered on our websites and logging in using your username and password;
by emailing Prime Life Enterprise Ltd, via our websites. You do not have to give us permission in order to use our website but you automatically agree to our usability.
Please note that, even if you choose not to receive this marketing information, we may still use your personal information to provide you with important services communications, including communications in relation to any orders you submit or products you purchase. We may also offer you the opportunity to indicate the specific types of marketing communications you are particularly interested in receiving from us; where possible, we will tailor the communications you receive to reflect your choices, but we may send you other communications that may be of interest to you.
How do we use your personal information
We have set out below the purposes for which we use your personal information. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information. The legal basis for each purpose is that we have your consent for the use of your personal information, or that we need to use your personal information in order to perform a contract with you, or that the use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests; carry out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us for example, we will use your details; delivery address of post or email about your order for a service or training product; administer your membership to any membership scheme we provide, we will keep a record of your membership and use your details to ensure you receive the benefits of that membership; in the event that you do not complete your registration or order, we may use any contact information you have provided us to follow up on your partial registration or order; communicate with you about your order, product, service or and training services, appointments or any needs for a good purpose; contact you about leaving a review on a product or service or providing feedback once your order has been completed or the service has been provided notify you about changes to our services and to otherwise communicate with you. For example, we will use your contact details in order to respond to any queries that you submit to us; send you information about products and services, including free gifts, special offers and discounts; looking at or review your past purchases and viewing history on our websites to provide you with special offers or to tailor your experience online; update us, help us review, develop and improve the products and services we offer, including our Digital Webinar Services or and Training. For example, calls to our contact centres may be monitored and/or recorded for quality control and training purposes. If you raise a query while we still hold a recording; of your call, and we can investigate or answer your query by referring back to this call, we may do so. This may mean that your call recording will be held until your query has been resolved; monitor details of your visits to our Digital Webinar Services or and Training, including page views, for business and data analysis purposes and to ascertain the products, services, promotions, special offers and discounts that are likely to be of particular interest to you and to use this to send tailored marketing information to you. For instance, if you browse pages of Digital Webinar Services or and Training in relation to a particular category of product, we may use this information to send you marketing communications about that category of product; improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising. We also share cookie and other data with entities such as Google and Facebook in order to make our advertising more relevant to you. We require any such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable data protection legislation; provide, enhance and personalise your experience on our Digital Services; carry out security checks to protect against fraudulent transactions and to prevent and detect criminal activity; address any claims made against us. For example, we may share details of our accident logs and CCTV footage with our claims handlers and insurers in connection with any claim made or likely to be made against us; in order to comply with any legal obligation, to enforce or apply our Digital Webinar Services or and Training, T’s & C’s, Terms and Conditions of Sale, Supply & Install Terms or other agreements we have with or otherwise concerning your agreements between with us or our affiliates, or to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties.
We do not intend to have or hold data relating to children, however since some the registration does not refer to age it is impossible to know the persona and therefore hold all data without bias or preference.
- Time to keep personal information
We are required by law to keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we are using for a period that will be determined by a number of criteria, including the purposes for which we are using the information. We would protect the sensitivity of the information, attempt to remove the potential risk from any unauthorised use or disclosure of the information, and diligently serve our legal and regulatory obligations. When it is time to remove data or information, we would not be contacting the persona of our database to inform as this is deemed as inappropriate and unreasonable communication according to our policy.
We do not currently share or affiliate with any other organisation and should we do in the future with the highest privacy Terms and Conditions to protect and serve your best interest in line with best practices. We would also use the personal information we share with them to improve our and their websites and other digital services or digital training, for analysis purposes and to offer you products and services that they believe may be of interest to you. In this event we would not be contacting the persona of our database to inform as this is deemed as inappropriate and unreasonable communication according to our policy.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including in the following circumstances or Terms and Conditions;
- We use third parties to carry out certain activities on our behalf that involve the processing of personal information. For example, we may engage third party service providers to fulfil orders, deliver packages, send postal mail, SMS text messages and email, digital training to maintain and update our databases of customer details. This includes the removal of repetitive or incorrect information where applicable, analyse data to help us develop, provide and improve our products and services, provide marketing assistance, process card payments, process payments online, carry out surveys and installations, provide customer service, process the booking of appointments and handle claims. These third parties have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes and do credit checking and fraud prevention.
- Where we allow customers to pay for products and services via our Digital Services using online digital payment methods, customer personal information may be shared with providers of those services for payment purposes in order to process the transaction.
- We may share information that we hold about you even from your purchases such as your email address and personal information with third parties or that also hold about you or have an existing online relationship with you in order to identify you and to enable us all or other third parties on our behalf, to provide you with relevant marketing online social networking sites such as Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google and any other that we may use or associate in the future, so that they can identify you as a customer of ours and can tailor the marketing we send you via their sites, and products and services.
- We may and hold the rights to pass personal information to external agencies and organisations, including the police or any other law enforcement agencies for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud or fraudulent transactions and criminal activity. These external agencies may check the information we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of such checks to use in future security checks. We may also disclose personal information to the police and other law enforcement authorities in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
- We may and hold the rights to pass personal information to our insurers in the event that a claim is made or could be made against us. For example, we may send this information contained on our database to our insurers.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose personal information held by us to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party or subject to a reorganisation within our corporate group including integration, personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may and hold the rights to pass your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (including in connection with a court order), or in order to enforce or Digital Services or and digital training and webinar apply our T’s &C’s, and other agreements we have with or otherwise concerning the agreements between you and us meaning one or more of our affiliates, including to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties.
- We may share anonymous or aggregated data and aggregated statistics or other types of data with third parties associated with us in good standing.
- Please note that third-party websites and applications are not under our control. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any issues arising in connection with the third party’s use of your data and this includes your personal information.
- Your personal information may be transferred to and stored and processed in, one or more countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including countries that do not provide equivalent protection for personal information. In these circumstances, we will take reasonable steps and implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected in accordance with the law and with the T’s and C’s we set to protect all parties, including;
- Transferring personal information to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal information by the European Commission; or
- Transferring personal information where the recipient has agreed to a European Commission-approved data transfer agreement in the form of the standard contractual clauses.
- Occasionally, we may transfer your personal information in circumstances where there are no adequate safeguards where this is permitted by data protection law.
- Personal rights
You have the right to ask us to:
Confirm the personal information we hold about you and provide you with a copy of that data;
To Correct any personal information that is inaccurate;
Remove your personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to hold that data;
Temporarily stop using your personal information if you are questioning our right to use that data and in other circumstances where that right is applicable;
Stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate a valid reason why we need to continue to hold that data e.g. to support a product warranty;
Stop using your personal information to send you marketing materials such as our catalog, marketing email, discounts, or vouchers.
Check your private personal information you provided to us, in a structured and commonly-used electronic format, or transmit that information directly to another company if that is technically feasible. This applies where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent or because it is necessary to perform a contract with you. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose your personal information to you or comply with other requests.
We want to make sure that the personal information we hold about you and your preferences as to how we contact you are accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information. The websites for the supervisory authorities that regulate our processing of your personal information to; Ico.org.uk
- Protecting personal information
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; this risk is common across the internet and not specific to our services. We cannot guarantee the security of your data or personal information, transmitted to our services and any transmission is at your own risk.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computing device. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when you have finished your session. This will help to ensure that others do not access your personal information if you share your computing device or use a computing device in a public place such as a library or internet café.
Updates to this notice
We hold the rights and would or may update this notice from time to time. The latest version of this notice will be posted on our Websites and would not be contacting the persona of our database to inform as this is deemed as inappropriate and unreasonable communication according to our policy.
How to contact us
At our register address or by email as found on our websites at the time.
To let you browse and sign up for free and paid items as you proceed from page to page.
To improve your experience on our website by asking you to take a survey.
Collect anonymous statistics that is useful for us to know which pages are the most popular and how people are using them. Social media links to our pages; Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and others to be added on in the
future. Cookies can help smooth the sharing process between our site and your online feeds. Measuring how cost-effective our advertising is, cookies are used to help us see how many people who click our adverts or links go on to do something else (to download a FREE gift or gifts, buy a product or just browsing our contents.
Web Cookie Acceptance
Turning Cookies Off
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. However, you are responsible to manage your own internet browser. All modern browsers let you turn off either all or third-party cookies. This varies depending on which browser you’re using as there are varieties. If you do not accept
Please set your browser to reject cookies. This may impair your ability to use our website. The option to do this is usually found in your browser’s Options, Settings, or Preferences menu.